Pages

Friday, 23 November 2012

I'm in a cycling mood

I can compare my mood to cycling. Along I go, happy as Larry (I want to meet this Larry by the way as he seems to always be happy), switching my gears up as I get into the swing until KABOOM.
I crashed.
Not only this but my bike is now in a really high gear and it's really difficult to get going again.
This is what life is like.
Along I go, getting more and more into life and enjoying it, until I crash. For some reason I just can't seem to keep myself steady. And it's super hard to pick up the pieces.
My mood cycles round and round like this and I'm sick of it.
Every time I'm on an up, I know I'm going to come down and every time I'm down it's really hard to get back up.
Any suggestions? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Buy a fixed-gear bike - that's what an indie would do [;
    You are the queen of metaphor though. Keep it up.
    C.x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment your thoughts, opinions and messages. I will reply on request and can offer advise and friendship. It would be great to hear from you :)